planen-bauen 4.0 GmbH has been coordinating and accelerating the digitalisation of the German construction industry since its foundation in 2015. For technological and methodological support of digitisation in the construction industry, the new IT platform BIMSWARM is being developed.
Are you keen to design a unique cross-sector IT platform with us and implement it with your team? Would you like to be part of a success story, fulfil your ideas and drive technological progress? Then we have just the right job for you as Head of Software Development (m/f/d) IT Platform for our Berlin location and we should get to know each other!
- Professional and disciplinary set-up, management and development of the development team
- You lead the design and development of a new online platform (shop/configurator + back office)
- In coordination with the stakeholders, you prioritise the features and develop professional requirements and technical specifications
- You develop innovative and market-oriented solutions and promptly deliver them to our customers. Therefore you create a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment and promote innovative ideas in the team
- You share your knowledge and experience with your team, develop these further and define standards for the product development process
- Work closely with business development and marketing in the development of innovative and market-oriented solutions, bug analysis and with regard to usability processes
- Overall responsibility for quality assurance
- Co-responsibility for the strategic development of the IT platform
For this you bring with you:
- Successfully completed university studies in computer science or an equivalent qualification→ Successfully completed university studies in computer science or an equivalent qualification
- Experience in the application of agile methods in the field of software development (cloud and container technologies)
- Hands-on mentality, strong communication skills and self-confident personality
- Passion for UX, product architecture as well as analytics
- Very good knowledge of programming language Java and of databases
- Very good knowledge of Eureka, Spring Boot, Liquibase, Angular, Node.js
- Very good knowledge of Jira, Confluence and Miro
- Fluent German and English, both in written and spoken form
You can count on that:
Shaping the future – You will work in a dynamic, family-friendly environment to digitalise the construction value chain and design a brand new IT platform with potential for internationalisation. Working hours are flexible. Mobile working is possible. Public transport ticket is paid. We offer team events and much more.
We have caught your interest and the above points match you – or most of them? Then apply today by e-mail, stating your possible starting date and desired salary – you are also welcome to send just your CV – via firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find more information about BIMSWARM here: www.bimswarm.de